Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Printmaking


      I have been working on a series of intaglio prints, like the one above, for a show that invited me to submit some work. It's a printmaking show, and while I don't normally use that medium, I always try and submit work for exhibitions that contact me unsolicited. I have no guarantee that my work will be accepted but I think it is a very positive thing when they seek me out, rather than the other way around. We'll see what happens!

      I really need to get back in the habit of posting here once a week. I don't think I realized that the last posting I did was for Surreal Salon V. That was so long ago, that when I just went to find a link to that show there weren't any to be found. It's over. It was a pretty good show though. I found the work to be lacking from the previous year. Which is why there are no pictures (or probably a wrap up of the show on this Blog). But it was fun. New Orleans Bingo Show was excellent. I danced with one of the dancers when she came out into the audience, so that was fun. All-in-all, it was good.

That's it for now. I will try to start posting every week again.    

No comments: